AT&T Customer Service Information
AT&T is an American multinational telecommunications corporation. AT&T is the largest provider of mobile telephony and fixed telephony in the United States, and also provides broadband subscription television services.
Contact Phone Numbers:
The thing about AT&T is that it hides all contact information from customers, unless of course they choose a specific problem that they need help with. Automated services are available for most customer service numbers 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Live support times vary depending on the service that you choose.
– Main AT&T Customer Service Phone (Toll-Free): 1-800-CALL-ATT
– Wireless Customer Service: 1-800-331-0500
– GoPhone Customer Service: 1-800-901-9878
– AT&T U-verse Customer Service: 1-800-288-2020
– AT&T DirecTV Customer Service: 1-800-288-1145
– AT&T Dish Customer Service: 1-866-722-7500
– AT&T Internet and Phone Customer Service: 1-888-757-6500
– AT&T Customer Service in Spanish: 1-800-559-0500
– TTY Contact Numbers (available 24 hours a day)
– Home Phone Service: 1-800-397-3172
– AT&T U-Verse: 1-800-855-2880
– AT&T Wireless: 1-866-241-6568
208 S. Akard St.
Dallas, TX 75202
AT&T on The Web:
– Official Website: http://www.att.com/.
Customer Service Email
Live Chat and Other Contact Options:
If you want to contact AT&T customer service via “Live Chat” or through another method, then you can get started at the following page: http://www.att.com/esupport/main.jsp?cv=820.