Verizon Customer Service Information
Verizon is a bundled internet access, telephone and television service which operates over a fiber-optic communications network. Verizon was one of the first major U.S. carriers to offer fiber to the home.
Contact Phone Numbers:
– Customer Service (Toll Free Phone Number): *611 (from mobile phone) or 1-800-922-0204
– Customer Service Prepaid: *611 (from mobile phone) or 1-888-294-6804
– Consumer Sales: 1-800-256-4646
– Business Sales: 1-800-899-4249
Customer service is available from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday to Sunday.
Customer Care is available 24 hours 7 days through the toll free numbers.
Customer Service Department
P.O. Box 105378
Atlanta, GA 30348
Verizon Wireless Payment Center
P.O. Box 660108
Dallas, TX 75266-0108
Attn: Prepaid Customer Service
P.O. Box 1037
Folsom, CA 95763-1037
Verizon on the Web
– Official Website: http://www.verizonwireless.com/
Customer Service Email
There are three customer service contact forms available, it all depends on the reason why you need to contact customer service.
– Monthly Postpaid and Prepaid Customers, as well as those of of you aren’t cutomers yet can contact Verizon by completing one of the three forms that you will find on this page: https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/contact/email.jsp.